Friday, January 13, 2012

Do I care less...

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I am beginning to wonder if seeing people's problems all the time (on Facebook) makes you care less about what is going on in people's lives. I feel a though I usually care about others quite a bit, but lately I have noticed if I am on Facebook, I am often glazing right over serious problems that people are having without really stopping to think much about it. I don't want to become heartless or not care about the serious issues in people's lives. I am beginning to wonder if that is a way the devil is trying to use facebook to harden our hearts. It is like when you see really gory movies over and over and therefore it doesn't affect you. Maybe since we see it on a computer screen instead of a person actually telling us, we begin to think of it as "not real life."

Maybe I am the only person who is feeling this way. I have been limiting myself on how much I get on there so hopefully that won't happen, but it has really started to bother me. I am beginning to think I might be giving it up for good in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment